Spring is in the air and that means its almost Easter! Easter is my favorite time of the year and I cant wait for our annual Easter dinner. We host a fun Easter party every year and the kids have so much fun hunting for easter eggs together and then eating lots of sweet treats! This year I’m planning on making my Easter entertaining much simpler with an easy ham, simple sides, and these Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry® cheesecake filled cups! Puff Pastry are super versatile and makes my prep really simple! You should also check out the Pepperidge Farm® website because they have a ton of awesome spring entertaining recipes and video tutorials!!
These Puff Pastry cups are so good and will make your next spring party easy to prep for! Strawberry cheesecake is my husbands favorite dessert so I knew I wanted to make something for this year’s Easter party with him in mind, but the Puff Pastry sheets are so versatile so the possibilities are endless! I want to try these topped with fresh peaches later on in the season and I’m even thinking that these pastry cups would be great filled with pumpkin pie filling! Literately the possibilities are endless and they make prepping for your next spring party so easy!
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry (thawed)
- Cooking spray
- Muffin Tin
- 1 box no bake cheesecake mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sliced Strawberries or your favorite cheesecake topping
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray. Thaw out both puff pastry sheets and lay on floured surface. Cut each sheet into 9 equal squares then place each puff pastry square in the muffin cup and shape to the pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375. Let cool.
- While the pastry is baking make your cheesecake filling. Follow the directions on the back of the no bake cheesecake mix and then add in one package of cream cheese and the vanilla. Blend well. Place filling into a piping bag.
- Fill each cup with filling then top with your favorite cheesecake topping. Chill for 1 hour to let filling firm up. Enjoy!
After I made these Doug and Harper had to dig in a we loved the flavor combination! Something about a cheesecake filled puff pastry cup was so good and different from the normal graham cracker crust! Don’t forget to check out the Pepperidge Farm® website and sign up for their newsletter! They will send you awesome recipes, tips and exclusive offers each month!
PIN FOR LATER!